Are You Prepared to Serve the Largest Population of Financial Services Consumers?
Or, will you Leave that to the Disruptors?
Millennials are the largest living generation today. This generation overwhelmingly accesses money and pays for things completely differently from prior generations of consumers. A three-year study by Scratch*, an internal brand consulting unit of Viacom, surveyed 10,000 millennials to find that Banking is the industry at the highest risk of disruption.
Millennials are the generation that not only face different challenges, but are choosing to spend, invest, and make payments in new and non-traditional ways. They seek different relationships in:
- Investment Management
- Loans and Money Lending
- Marketing Communications
How should the Financial Services Industry best serve the Millennial market?
Millennials seek speed, convenience and security
- A focus on digital payments with the ease, speed, and access to send, receive, and make payments will be increasingly important.
- Millennials seek more than profit. They also seek social awareness and responsibility
- Marketing will have to gain direct insight and be more meaningful and engaging than ever before.
- New ways of borrowing, underwriting loans and investments will step into the forefront
The 2016 Millennial Money Conference will focus on banking, transactions, investments, and marketing Solutions crucial to gaining and retaining Millennial Money.
- Interactive Sessions on new banking benefits important to Millennials such as new ways of re-paying student loan debt
- New Digital Payment solutions and applications
- Understand the attraction of Roboinvesting, key platforms, investment strategies and perspectives.
- Marketing Strategies for products that resonate
- Build Brands that are authentic and transparent in building trust
Key Presentations from:
- TD Bank
- Capital One Bank
- Meridian Bank
- Western Union
- Quicken Loans
- Double Diamond Research Group
- Glennbrook Partners
- Synchrony Financial
- Sun Capital
- Javelin Research and Strategy
Executive and Senior Level Marketing and Product Development Professionals Responsible for the Following Lines of Business:
- Credit Unions
- Insurance Companies
- Investment Firms
- Advertising/Media Companies
- Marketing Consultants